Thursday, February 23, 2012

French Script Treasure.....

Haven't been blogging for a while, only because we have been busy at the store re-doing and moving things around for the new buying season.

So now that the store is all situated, I finally found some time to scoot out and do some treasure hunting in Atlanta.......so here is my first and recent find.....and I'm so in love with it!

Found this baby at a Woodstock Flea Market....ou, la, la......


Looks so good in my front hallway......



Can't you tell I'm in love with the French Script stuff......


The shade just makes it......of course......



The base is not too bad either......a good match for the shade......don't you think?


It fits so perfectly with my antique table......looking for a table runner to complete the look.....will keep you posted!

Hope you all are enjoying Spring.......I have Spring fever bad!  Only because it is about 75 degrees here in the Atlanta area.......but I'll take it!

This week I'm joining the following blog parties:

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Show and Tell Wednesday at Blue Cricket Design
 Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage

Have a great weekend!
   

8 comments:

  1. I just adore French script too! Your new lamp looks so fabulous on your entry way table :o) Have a great weekend!!!
    ~Des

    PS. I am now following you on Google...hope you will follow me back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!

    That truly is a marvelous find!

    Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! I love anything with French script on it! ~Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty find. I love those kinds of finds and love the shade.

    ccc.clochesandlavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.clochesandlavender.com

    I TYPED IT WRONG AS YOU CAN TELL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely lamp and works so well with table! saw you on savvy southern style's link party. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lamp is charming! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete