Monday, November 14, 2011

Turkey Mosaic

Every year my favorite Mosaic Turkey comes out of storage and makes an appearence in the month of November.  I've decided that she is a female Turkey and we have named her Isabelle.  She just seemed like an Isabelle to me.  Very majestic and colorful!  We have her sitting proudly in our great room, so that she can show off her many colors all throughout the Thanksgiving season......


We can't wait to see her each Fall.  Kind of miss her when we store her away after Thanksgiving......


Love the many colors and the light inside, that makes her so brilliant..............


 Even the back of her is beautiful!


I think she is trying to tell us that she is very glad to see us too!


Well welcome back, my old friend, we are very happy to see you again for Thanksgiving this year!  We all have so much to be thankful for.  You are a reminder of what is so special to us all.

What is your favorite Thanksgiving decoration in your home?

This week I am joing the following blog parties:

Newbie Party at Debbiedoo's Blogging and Blabbing
Amaze Me Monday at Dittle Dattle
Show Off Your Cottage Monday at The House In The Roses
A Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Show and Tell Wednesday at Blue Cricket Design
Rock 'n Share Wednesday at The Shady Porch
Time Travel Thursday at The Brambleberry Cottage
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch To Yours
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Home Sweet Home Party at The Charm of Home
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Fridays Unfolded at Stuff and Nonsense

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful turkey, the colours are beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous turkey! Thanks so much for sharing with my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabella looks like she is made of stained glass? Just beautiful! I like decorating with natural gourds, pumpkins and grasses, but I do have a set of Anna Lee Pilgrim Mice that were my Nana's that I bring out every year. Those are special. Thanks so much for sharing Isabella with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, I think Isabelle is a lovely reminder to have to count your blessings! I had to laugh, I tend to name many of my homemade projects(like my scare-folks & pine cone owl)!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete